Are you tired of feeling lonely, isolated, and depressed in your relationship?
You're not alone.
50% of all marriages end within the first seven (7) years of marriage. Sixty-seven percent (67%) of new parents experience a significant drop in satisfaction after having kids. Criticism, contempt, defensiveness, and stonewalling become a staple in marriages just five and a half years after the wedding. The good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way.
I've been there!
When I heard that marriage takes work 26 years ago, I wasn't sure what that meant. Neither did my partner. So we went at it alone.
It wasn't until ten years in that we learned what "work" in a marriage meant. We needed help knowing what to work on; then, we hired a Gottman therapist to help set us on the right path. Frankly, I believe all relationships need mentors and guidance, and not just for surface-level stuff.
You deserve to feel happy and connected in your partnership.
The Gottman Relationship Checkup and Builder is a couple's satisfaction assessment,
plus assigned exercises and videos based on your results.
The Gottman Relationship Checkup:
- 337 questions about friendship, intimacy, how well you know your partner, how you manage emotions and conflict, how you share your values and goals, and what gives meaning to your lives.
- Additional questions about parenting, housework, finances, trust, and individual areas of concern.
The Gottman Relationship Builder:
- 13 modules that cover all facets of the Gottman Method: friendship, intimacy, how well you know your partner, how you manage emotions and conflict, how you share your values and goals, and what gives meaning to your lives
- 90 short and informative videos of renowned researchers Drs. John and Julie Gottman role-playing the right and wrong way to use your newfound skills (you do not have to watch all 90 videos, only the ones that are relevant to our work together)
- 35 easy and fun exercises that you can do with your partner
Once you invest in the Relationship Builder, you will have access to it indefinitely and can return to it repeatedly. The Builder will also make your therapy sessions more effective so that you can reignite that spark faster!
I got you.
The Gottman Relationship Checkup and Builder is the best first step:
Once payment is received, an account will be set up, and you'll receive a separate email inviting you to complete the Gottman Relationship Checkup on a secure portal.
Then, you and your partner will each create individual, separate profiles.
Complete your own questionnaire at your convenience.
Neither partner can access the other’s information at any point in the process. On average, it takes about two hours to complete.
You'll each receive a copy of your results.
Then, you'll be given access to individualized training modules and exercises based on those results.
Your relationship should be a place you fall into and feel comfort.
With the Gottman Relationship Checkup, you will:
- Learn the issues you and your partner are struggling with
- Get specific tools to guide you in those areas of dissatisfaction, and
- Help you have more productive, meaningful interactions.
With the Gottman Relationship Builder, you will:
Rebuild your Sound Relationship House, starting with the foundation – trust and commitment. Utilize the videos and lessons from Drs. John and Julie Gottman in the main areas your relationship feels the most negatively impacted right now:
- Build Love Maps: How well do you and your partner know each other’s inner world?
- Fondness and Admiration: Do you admire and respect each other?
- Turning Toward versus Turning Away: Is your partner the first person you turn to for small and big things during the day?
- Managing Conflict: How well do you and your partner solve and manage your conflict?
- Shared Meaning and Rituals: Do you have shared meaning and rituals that help you connect at the beginning and end of every day?
Not ready yet?
Take the Gottman Relationship Checkup (without Builder) - 337+ questions about friendship, intimacy, how well you know your partner, managing emotions and conflict, sharing your values and goals, and what gives meaning to your lives.
Know where you and your partner stand regarding conflict, communication, and intimacy.